Saturday, November 11, 2006

One of Those Question Things That I'd Never Do on E-mail

Well, it's been a while since I've done anything with this. Although I have been knitting away, drinking beer, baking and reading some great books. I have some, what I think are, cool knitting projects. However, my cousin had an emergency need for a digital camera last night (yes, in our family there can be an emergency need for a digital camera that involves meetings in dark parking lots) so I can't take any pictures. So, instead, I ripped this from another blog and figured it might be a good way to get back into things.

1. FIRST NAME? Amy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Does crying fron laughing count? While watching Over the Hedge. "But I like the cookie!"

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's not bad, but my printing is much better.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't see why not.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm with Mikey...Life!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I mostly wear clogs, sandals and those slip on shoes from LLBean, but I rarely untie my sneakers.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not physically, no, not at all.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Anything with Heath bars in it, especially when I make it.

14. SHOE SIZE? 8

5. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My desire to be and my complete inability to be organized.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The trendy one. We talk, but not often enough. And we definitely don't see each other enough.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, not really.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black exercise pants, green t-shirt under grey sweatshirt, blue argyle socks and blue slipper clogs. It's mid-morning. I'm still in my "jammies."

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? The other half of last night's Italian Hoagie. Breakfast of Champions!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Weekend Edition on NPR.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Violet

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Whatever's in the crock pot when I come home from work.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My cousin with the digital camera emergency.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I like her blog. Don't know her personally, although she seems like a lot of fun.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke Zero

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Volleyball, when one of my cousins is playing.

29. EYE COLOR? I say blue. Most everyone says blue. Deb says green.

30. HAT SIZE? Small.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Y es.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends. If I want Geek Boy to sit and watch with me, happy endings are more likely to get him on the big comfy couch. When I'm watching by myself, scary is best.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither. Fall is best.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs...I'm always amazed at the way they can get the two chocolates swirled in such a small piece of candy.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything baked with apples. Especially my mom's Jewish Apple cake.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? In the car, I'm listening to Heat by Bill Buford. On my nightstand is Island of the Sequined Love Nun by Christopher Moore. I'm also reading Gimp by Mark Zupan. And I'm carrying around Nick Hornby's Polysyllabic Spree for when I have to wait somewhere.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Winnie the Pooh

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Dr. Who, Battlestar Gallactica, The Daily Show, The Cobert Report and NCIS (we're big fans of DVR and On Demand). I was up late finishing a scarf for Geek Boy.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Geek Boy's voice on the other end of the phone when I'm at work. My niece laughing.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Alaska. Or Ireland.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can figure out what book you're talking about with only a small amount of information, even if that information isn't exactly correct.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? PA

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Copied and pasted from someone's blog.

No comments: