Monday, November 20, 2006

Good Food, Good Beer, Good Friends

If you ever happen to be in the Exton area, I highly recommend The Drafting Room. Geek Boy and I ventured out there with friends on Saturday night. While the beer menu is not as extensive as Ludwig's or Eulogy, it is very respectable. I had a fabulous Belgian Brown and Rogue's Brutal Bitter. Both were incredibly tasty.

And to top it all off, the food was out of this world. All of us went nuts over our meals. I had the scallops special...diver scallops with a sweet potato blini over a blackberry marscapone sauce. Quite possibly the best meal I have ever had.

In knitting silliness...I needed a break from the tiny needles. The tip of my index finger keeps going numb, which I'm guessing might be due to the tiny needles. So, I knit this up for my mom. Quick, easy and worth some amusement on Thursday.

By then I should have my camera back and can liven this up a little bit.

No comments: